Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A place does'nt belong to me ~!!

May be I'm the guys whose love to look back 1 , the old thing always batter then new thing ...

I blame allot for the new housed .. All thing Crack .. Cheras SUCK ~!! Seriously ... i feel Board at that place ..

event i move liao also go back old housed for makan and movie ... walau ... stay there already 7 yeas loo .. already biasa liao ... NA BO when back do *an meh ...

i also think about when back,But how to do unless u alone go rent Rm500 1 housed la .... Used to be B4 i will cos i sure can to pay that prices, now on i loaned a lot barang it so heavy ... some more credit cad .. Aiyayaya... it kill me .. Lucky I'm not good spent in baju .. haha used office1 ma .. "na bo" what for we do and design alot sample hahaha...Sample shoes , sample baju , sample Bag ...etc ... wahaha save a lot fashion feeds ... Walau ... Designer have this kind Advance 1 hohohoh ...please don't feel surprises

So Bad is now my room become smaller then B4 .. SHIT .. Some more kena pay more for Minyak .. and toll ... Ma De lagi kena jam on road to Working ... Walau ... i kill me everyday ...

No comments: